Monday, January 14, 2008

question

Is it too much to have Sam babysitting Xalex (Reul's little brother's online friend) considering Sam and Reul meet online as well? I've been working on all of this stuff with Sam and Xalex but now I think it might be too coincidental that these four are as connected as they are. Maybe I should give Xalex another babysitter (Gretchen, for example)? Once I figure this out, I'll post the first third of the play for everyone to read. Questions like these can stump me for days...

3 comments:

daniella said...

i guess you're right. it could be a bit much. i think it depends on what you do with it. if you can find a reason for them to be connected (like if sam goes on the interent while xalex is around and wants to be like sam or something, i don't know... or just something less coincedental) then i think itd be really cool to have that connection. it might be too much to write in the reason but maybe reference it? otherwise gretchen might be good.

(although you wrote this on monday maybe you've already decided what you want.)

shrug.

Joy said...

Hey, you. Thanks for writing. I actually hadn't decided anything yet (mostly because I got really sick and didn't do anything for the last few days). Good points. I'm going to keep stewing it over. Your comments help. All comments help! They always refocus me and make me excited to keep working on the play.

daniella said...

good. glad you're feeling well now